Transfer Save Games

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Switching from tmobile to Att and I would to transfer my xbox live game saves from HD7 to the HD7S I am getting on att. Is this even possible?

Thanks.

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Second question would be can I still use my old HD7 to play Bug Village and be logged in to xbox live from 2 phones at the same time. I can beat everything all over again on the new phone.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about 2 phones attempting to log onto live at the same time actually blackhawk7188. :dry

Anyone else attempted this ? :straight:

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about 2 phones attempting to log onto live at the same time actually blackhawk7188. :dry

Anyone else attempted this ? :straight:

Microsoft fixed that 2 xboxs can log in at the same time. When I go on my xbox it says I am signed into messenger at multiple locations, assuming thats the phone causing it.

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I can only hope. I think the reason why cloud storage isnt supported yet is that it isnt used much quite yet. I like the gamertag fix but no need to save my games. I would rather have backups available on Zune first and just reload saved games from my pc or save on skydrive.

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
If I may expand on the OP's question: With an iphone if I bought a new one, all I had to do was sync it with itunes. itunes would ask me if this was a new phone and if I wanted to transfer the old phones files onto it. When all things were said and done, the new phone would have literally everything from my old phone put on it, down to what I had last looked at in the web browser.

So I guess my question is, you can't back up your old phone in Zune and then reinstall all of that into a new windows phone?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
So I guess my question is, you can't back up your old phone in Zune and then reinstall all of that into a new windows phone?
You can to an extent boneycat1.

Zune will back up your apps, videos, photos and music. It won't however back up your SMS messages, app settings or game saves. :(

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
You can to an extent boneycat1.

Zune will back up your apps, videos, photos and music. It won't however back up your SMS messages, app settings or game saves. :(

Is there a way of extrapolating it from the registry of the phone to find where it saves the files and email them as an attachment. That was alot of big words in one sentence...lol.

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I mean going into the registry to find out where the files are saved at and try and copy it. I am sure there might even be a homebrew app that can do it, or not. I am so used to my old Pre being able to tweak everything. I am having trouble getting used to the restrictions...ugh

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Way too complicated plus I would need a dev unlocked or jailbroken phone which I do not. I can just finish Bug Village on it and the racer career on NFS.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Em I just have the Level 25 achievement to get now blackhawk7188 and that's me finished. Woo Hoo!

Still on level 22 though so a while to go yet Grrrrrrr :mad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wopkof