HELP! Can't unlock or answer phone. Auto keypress?!

underscorebleach

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Bizarre problem. I've made no changes to my phone (LQ QUANTUM) today. Suddenly, I cannot unlock the phone, as it automatically presses 5 repeatedly. Whenever I slide up to unlock, it repeatedly presses 5, which is a failed password, locking me out of the phone. Each time I do it, the lockout time doubles. AND when I try to call my phone and slide up to answer, it automatically ignores the call!

What the **** is going on?!?!?!?!

underscorebleach

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Should have mentioned -- I've already rebooted it a bunch of times, taken out the battery, and taken out the SIM card.

It's SO frustrating because each time I try to unlock the phone, the lockout time DOUBLES! Currently at 32 minutes!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
you seem to have a problem with your touch screen ( or the button if you have the slider )

- do a hard reset, it will take off your password protection. ( your gona need to do it with the BUTTONS) and not the software...

here:

1. Power off the phone. I removed and re-inserted the battery to make sure.

2. Press and hold the middle of the Volume button and the Camera button. While holding these button press also the Power button.

3. Wait until the screen shows "Cold Boot" then release the Power button only.

4. Keep holding the middle of Volume and Camera buttons pressed until the Welcome screen appears

that will allow you to get back into your phone , but you will lose all game data , have tor e-instal all your apps and games.. ect....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte