Will Lumia 900 and Titan II already have Tango?

grossitch

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to think so for three reasons -
  1. We may have seen some Tango screenshots today
  2. We're supposed to hear more about Tango at MWC
  3. It's a minor update

What do you all think?

Last edited:

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
No. They've already been through production so have Mango installed as its the last official release. It may already have the 8107 update but won't have tango until its released, and will require being updated through zune for the features that tango brings to the entire platform.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Right. And who is to say that Tango won't be released by March 18th. If so, Tango will definitely be loaded on the N900 and T2. Flashing is the very last thing that happens before they close the box. I would assume OEMs already have Tango and we will get the preview later later this month. Surely more important for economy devices, but still some tweaks and features for everyone else.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

grossitch

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Right. And who is to say that Tango won't be released by March 18th. If so, Tango will definitely be loaded on the N900 and T2. Flashing is the very last thing that happens before they close the box. I would assume OEMs already have Tango and we will get the preview later later this month. Surely more important for economy devices, but still some tweaks and features for everyone else.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

I would hope the 8107 update would be included. According to the supposed leaks, there are some Tango features for everyone, like texting multiple pictures at a time.

If this really is a "Hero" device for WP7, I would think they'd want to optimize the user experience as much as possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo