May not have the 'best' hardware...

kylej1050

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I must say that I'm rather impressed. I've been playing splinter cell and have been wondering why people are always complaining about the hardware? Especially in regards to games.

I know they aren't dual core and such but it does everything that at least I want the phone todo. Plays current games and still doesn't have a dead battery an hour later!

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I must say that I'm rather impressed. I've been playing splinter cell and have been wondering why people are always complaining about the hardware? Especially in regards to games.

It's not so much people complain about the hardware in relation to games, more that there aren't that many games that even get near pushing the hardware.

Splinter Cell is great - but it's a year-old iOS/Android port, it's more or less the only 3rd person game on the system, and it's not even the best Gameloft game out there they could have ported (though I hope the floodgates are now open, now they have their game engine up and running on WP).

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
2 main reasons

1: people are Brainwash and want duel-core cause the TV ads tell them to. same reason why so many *not so cool kids * upgrade Honda civics. cause its the cool thing to do! lol

2: because we might have some nice games , but phones with duel-core have some AMAZING GAMES ( not that many to make a different ) like the IPhone has this crazy racing games (Real Racing) ( the only crazy game they have lol )

every time i get into a game argument they always mention the ONE good graphic game(Real Racing) they have and say WP games suck . lol doesn't make much sens..

like if a car company has ONE good car and because of its they the best? lol that's people mentality any ways.

also Splinter cell came out on Android after Android had duel-core ) so i can argue that duel-core games from Android run smoth on WP.. lol , just to a prove a point that Duel-core is over rated!

3: to have good games it takes WAY MORE then duel-core , ( my gaming PC is better then any duel-core PC . riddle me that ) it takes RAM and a good graphic card as well.... possessors are not everything ( they do help a little )

people are Brainwashed! that simple

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
2 main reasons

1: people are Brainwash and want duel-core cause the TV ads tell them to. same reason why so many *not so cool kids * upgrade Honda civics. cause its the cool thing to do! lol

2: because we might have some nice games , but phones with duel-core have some AMAZING GAMES ( not that many to make a different ) like the IPhone has this crazy racing games (Real Racing) ( the only crazy game they have lol )

every time i get into a game argument they always mention the ONE good graphic game(Real Racing) they have and say WP games suck . lol doesn't make much sens..

like if a car company has ONE good car and because of its they the best? lol that's people mentality any ways.

also Splinter cell came out on Android after Android had duel-core ) so i can argue that duel-core games from Android run smoth on WP.. lol , just to a prove a point that Duel-core is over rated!

3: to have good games it takes WAY MORE then duel-core , ( my gaming PC is better then any duel-core PC . riddle me that ) it takes RAM and a good graphic card as well.... possessors are not everything ( they do help a little )

people are Brainwashed! that simple

My post will be pretty much unrelated to this thread, but:

DU A L, D U A L !!!!!

Duel ≠ Dual
Huge Difference.

Sorry I did that, its just that when I read it, it makes my brain processing all fcked up. How can cores duel? Or how is duel related to CPU's and cores?

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The games just need to be fun, that's it. Who gives a **** about photo realism or something on a little handheld screen. Leave that to the xbox/PC where it makes sense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa