Transfer apps and data to a different phone.

E_man#CB

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to transfer apps, and app data (such as game progress) to a different phone. I have a Focus S that I've been using for about a week, and a Titan coming in tomorrow so I can compare them and decide which one I want. I'd like to be able to quickly back everything up to Zune and download it to the Titan, is that possible?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
sadly no!

I think MS is working on FIX to adding SAVE DATA to Skydrive , but for the time being if you re-download the apps ( on the new phone ) you lose all saved data! :(

to re-download apps:

if you downloaded the app from your phone you NEED to re downland it from your phone.

you can go on ZUNE (on your PC ) to see the full list of apps you previously downloaded and download any app that was originally downloaded from your pc.

E_man#CB

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
So if I download an app to my phone and sync m phone to Zune, I still have to redownload it from a phone?

Thanks for the response.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
So if I download an app to my phone and sync m phone to Zune, I still have to redownload it from a phone?

Thanks for the response.

yeah , sorta stupid like that , most of my apps on got on my cellphone , so when i hard-reset i have to download them from my phone.

there is a Phone app you can get that will find all your app and assist you in re-downloading them so you dont need to search them one by one.

i dont remember what its called :(

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12