UK phone updates 8107 and HTC

paulm187

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm still on 7740 on my Omnia 7 - T-Mobile, I occasionaly get the keyboard bug and the phone crash while playing music but not often enough to be an annoyance. However it is annoying that a fix is out there and not knowing when it will be out. MS is quick to talk about Android fragmentation but need to put their own house in order first.

mattpga

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm still on 7740 on my Omnia 7 - T-Mobile, I occasionaly get the keyboard bug and the phone crash while playing music but not often enough to be an annoyance. However it is annoying that a fix is out there and not knowing when it will be out. MS is quick to talk about Android fragmentation but need to put their own house in order first.
i think the musicplayer crash is more specific to HTC phones, and is currently every 4 tracks for me, and needs a battery pull.

olivermills6

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting with the HTC 7 Mozart on 3 UK

The problem is getting on my nerves now. Enough of this disappearing keyboard nonsense. Tango better come soon, as expected...

mattpga

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
The problem is getting on my nerves now. Enough of this disappearing keyboard nonsense. Tango better come soon, as expected...
Orange just phoned me in response to my snotty email, then they put me through to a handset guy, who was clueless, then on th HTC who were clueless. Just a waste of battery. nobody seemed to know anything about an update. shame i have to wait till november to get rid of orange and htc.

mattpga

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
orange still have no information, the your orange app is still broken. I think any UK customers who want a network that will support WP7 know who to steer clear of now.

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
orange still have no information, the your orange app is still broken. I think any UK customers who want a network that will support WP7 know who to steer clear of now.
this is super annoying... previous updates rolled out in a timely fashion ( i'm also an Orange HTC Mozart early adopter back in oct 2010) so whats the deal with this one?! the keyboard bug is frikking irritating. Here's hoping the Apollo handsets from any carrier can piss all over current efforts... Orange, shame on you. for the record, im committed to WP and love the OS.... just not so much Orange and their poor update policy. so much for a flagship carrier relationship with MS huh? B**locks!

mattpga

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
this is super annoying... previous updates rolled out in a timely fashion ( i'm also an Orange HTC Mozart early adopter back in oct 2010) so whats the deal with this one?! the keyboard bug is frikking irritating. Here's hoping the Apollo handsets from any carrier can piss all over current efforts... Orange, shame on you. for the record, im committed to WP and love the OS.... just not so much Orange and their poor update policy. so much for a flagship carrier relationship with MS huh? B**locks!
we must have got our Mozarts around the same time then!

well from what i can see on orangehelpers twitter page, they are just as bad with android updates and always have 'no information' about those as well. Still no ICS for the droids.

I expect they just can't be bothered until they are forced to roll it out with the tango stuff. I won't be staying with orange in any case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro