Anyone else having issues with the Me tile?

nfbsk

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Actually for me, I can't submit a new message to twitter. Facebook works fine. Nobody else has issues with posting to twitter?

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't post much at all, and get maybe 2-3 notifications a day (that I get to every other day or so); but I haven't noticed any notification issues on my 7720/36.9GB-install Focus. I was able to post yesterday.

Chowdah72

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Thought it was working this morning. Woke up, saw 3 notifications, checked it, actually HAD 3 notifications, then 20 minutes later I checked again to see 2 new notifications, only to see that there was none there.

So I'm stuck on 2 notifications again.

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
i've been stuck on 5 for a while but when i do get new notifications, it'd add onto the 5..after reading the notifications, it'd go back down to 5...

dirtbound

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Someone mentioned it in here already and I agree... this seems like something that would probably be resolved if Windows Phone was treated like an Official Facebook application instead of being treated like a 3rd party app.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
what im noticing is if I make a status and get replies I'll only get one notification and if more replies come on that status I wil not get notifications for that .
I wonder what the issue is its been like this for a little over a week now

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
What I did after noticing that I have 4 notifications in the me tile is if I go past the notifications in my me tile to whats new and click on one of those and then exit out that my notifications clear out. Try that and see if it works for you.

Chowdah72

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
almost two weeks now with no change. Stuck on different numbers of notifications, but the same result.

What bothers me is that there is no mention of acknowledgement from either Microsoft, or Facebook on the matter.

So this tells me that this will not be fixed anytime soon.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
My Me tile is back to its usual laggy functional state. I think it's the best I'm going to get on Mango.

MS really need to tighten up the notifications. This is really starting to become an issue for me.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Odessiter

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Having some sort of the same problem:
Me tile shows unread notifications although there are not,
and if you enter Me you will not see ALL notifications, althout Facebook app shows.
It means Me app omits some of notifications on FB.com:((
That's the problem I failed to solve:-(((

waynejk

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
My Me tile also has been getting "stuck" the past week or so. (Samsung Focus S on T-Mobile). Just a thought, I wonder if it's a Windows Live setting instead of a Facebook or phone setting though, since Live recently revised their "Connected Apps" settings page?

For kicks I just looked at my Apps privacy settings on Facebook.com for the Windows Live app which seemed ok. Then I deleted my Facebook account from my phone and then added it again. After a confirmation email from Windows Live that I was now connected to Facebook, I checked the settings at live.com and some key boxes were unchecked so I checked them. This fixed the Me tile right now and a few previously missing notifications popped up. But, I'll have to wait a day or two to see if it's back to normal. If not, I might try the same thing again but also will try deleting the Windows Live app from Facebook as well to start over with a clean slate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss