Seems like Nokia

Donta79

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
The Lumia is the best WP7 device to ever hit and it seems Nokia and Microsoft are doing everything to fumble the launch of this device and kill the hype..............

They should be promoting this device making the general public aware of it! It be released on at VZW and ATT , if not all carriers!

I have not heard anything about it thus far........It feels almost if MS has given up on WP7 since mango never really took off. Seems like MS is given up on Windows Phone 7/7.5 and gearing up for Windows 8...........

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
well first off all its up to NOKIA to advertise there phones . and they have!!!

im sorry to say but WP has more advertising/events/commercial then Iphone and android combine.

new NOKIA event every week in a different part of the world, Ii see NOKIA adds on TV ALLOT and all the carriers here in Canada (TELUS and ROGERS) are both showing off the LUMINAs like crazy!

WP will have a HUGE impact iN the mobile world for 2012 and even bigger in 2013 when it REALLY kicks off!!!

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
The Lumia is the best WP7 device to ever hit and it seems Nokia and Microsoft are doing everything to fumble the launch of this device and kill the hype..............

They should be promoting this device making the general public aware of it! It be released on at VZW and ATT , if not all carriers!

I have not heard anything about it thus far........It feels almost if MS has given up on WP7 since mango never really took off. Seems like MS is given up on Windows Phone 7/7.5 and gearing up for Windows 8...........

Ask Verizon why they aren't getting the 900. They turned it down.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Can't start promoting the flagship Lumia 900 if it does not yet exist. That would be wasteful. When it finally does launch, expect to see it everywhere.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Can't start promoting the flagship Lumia 900 if it does not yet exist. That would be wasteful. When it finally does launch, expect to see it everywhere.

I agree, I believe the 900 is the beginning of Nokia's "Operation Rolling Thunder".

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site

I don't think this is quite right. There is such a thing as hype-building. I remember before the first droid hit, there were "teaser" commercials that made people talk. That is exactly what Windows Phone/Nokia needs, since neither is a major player in the US right now. They know the gist of the phone, so what's keeping them from advertising the basics?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon