"+" sign or any other extra characters?

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Go to the characters on your keyboard. Once there, the shift key becomes an arrow pointing to the right. Press it to get access to a whole other page of characters. Also, you can long press any key (letter, number or character) to get even more options.

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Lots of things to find. Holding C gives you the copyright sign, The lower numbers have options for common fractions as well as superscript versions for squaring and cubing things, 0 has the degree symbol... and so on.

Thinking about it makes me wish my desktop keyboard was virtual... :)

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Lots of things to find. Holding C gives you the copyright sign, The lower numbers have options for common fractions as well as superscript versions for squaring and cubing things, 0 has the degree symbol... and so on.

Thinking about it makes me wish my desktop keyboard was virtual... :)

Good, anodynamic.

And speaking of the + sign, holding it gives you access to plus-minus, and holding the > sign gives you aceess to equal-to-or-greater-than.

And thanks for the degree one which I'd forgotten (always holding o instead of 0) ;)

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I just realised about the shift key turning into a right arrow about a month ago, now I need to discover all the long-press symbols. Lol.

bwood100

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Go to the characters on your keyboard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss