Speculations about Wp8/Apollo devices?

Ky772

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving WP7 but I'm looking forward to what the next gen of WP devices have to offer.

What are some features you would like? Sorry if there is another thread like this, btw.

1280 x 720 display. I don't mind the WVGA display on the Titan.. but sometimes those pixels are pretty noticeable.

4.7" display. Because the Titan/Titan 2 is an amazing size for the phone.

Beats audio.. jk. It's overrated, as is the Beats name in general. (but I will take it!)

LTE, I guess?

Snapdragon S4 Krait processor! (Quad core is overrated)

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
4.7 too big for me, i dont want to carry a brick in my pockets while i am walking around. Brick plus case = giant brick.

Hopefully they dont go too overboard where the OS will lag.

Beats overrated? Have you even tried one? I just got beats headphones two weeks ago to replace my other headphones...changed my life.

Ky772

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I love the 4.7 display. But, yeah, it is big. Your mileage may vary.

I think Beats is good. I just don't think they're 100-dollars-for-a-pair-of-earbuds-good. Their over-the-ear stuff is amazing. I just think their earbuds aren't worth that much, especially when Skull Candy offers a comparable sound and has a lifetime warranty.

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I just hope someone has the balls to release one with the S4 Pro chipset, which has the much better GPU :p I'm guessing that one will be in Windows 8 tablets though.

Other hardware features we should see are NFC and probably MicroSD card slots on each phone.

campbellc

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping for the SMS/MMS sync with the Windows 8 tablet.

I, too, love the 4.5 - 4.7 in screens. I am hopeful for HD quality. Of course full Skype integration.

A text message call rejection option.

The ability to expand memory with a micro sd card or much higher internal memory.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I'm hoping for the SMS/MMS sync with the Windows 8 tablet.

I, too, love the 4.5 - 4.7 in screens. I am hopeful for HD quality. Of course full Skype integration.

A text message call rejection option.

The ability to expand memory with a micro sd card or much higher internal memory.

#3 is already announced as a done deal! I dont think that 4.7 is too big it would be better at a higher resolution than the current limit. I would prefer nothing higher than 4.5 or 4.3 but the actual dimensions are not that significant between 4.3 and 4.7 screen devices. I might even be okay with the Samsung Note with WP8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro