To-do's on Calendar tile?

markdwaterman#WP

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to display to-do's on the calendar tile/lock screen similar to how regular agenda entries appear?

I have a terrible memory so like the reminder each time I use my phone but I don't want to add an full-blown appointment each time. To-do's are quick to add but useless if I forget to check the to-do list each time :)

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Dont think you can fo that There is an app called reminder tile which I have used it is free its in the marketplace. I think its a double sided tile!

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
For quick reminders as opposed to a full blown task app (CleverToDo for that) I suggest you give Two-Tap Reminder a look. As the name states, you can set a reminder in as little as two taps on your phone. A reminder will popup at the time and date you specify.

Another option is Tile Notes Pro. You can set a quick start tile on your Start screen. Tap it and dictate your reminder. It creates a new tile and interprets your text very accurately. You can then tap to assign a date/time reminder. I use both almost daily. Getting old sucks.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre