Hotmail Sync

txaggies07

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I use my windows live account as my main email. When I check an email on my phone, it does not mark it as read on the web interface. Also, when I move/delete/junk an email, it also does not seem to push that across to the web interface.

Any ideas?

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Same here. I think it will mark the emails read at some time later when it performs a sync. Commonly, I will read a group of emails, then tap the sync button, and the emails are then marked read via the web interface.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I use my windows live account as my main email. When I check an email on my phone, it does not mark it as read on the web interface. Also, when I move/delete/junk an email, it also does not seem to push that across to the web interface.

Any ideas?

I've noticed this too. Sometimes it seems to take up to 30 minutes before it pushes the changes back to the server, I don't know why. Of course, if you hit sync right after you read or delete an e-mail, the changes will show up right away.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Only syncs when it pushes something new, or you do it manually. Not that big a deal really. If that's not good enough, turn off push and set a timer for sync. If you don't get a whole bunch of mail though, that will consume more battery.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)