Lumia 900 the most important phone

borjeboy

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I think that lumia 900 Will be the most important phone for wp in the us. The lumia 800 has sold well in europe. So i think thats good and lumia 900 Will sell really well in europe to. But the us is the 2nd most important Market after europe. (yes china might have more smartphone users but most of the smartphones being sold there costs like 150? without contracts and in europe and the us its the 400?+ that sells most) and neither Nokia or ms can afford to lose the US Market.

And lumia 900 is suppose to get heavy marketing and also some "help" from AT&T in order to sell well. But if it doesn't i don't think at&t Will help out agan with wp8 phones and the carrier would stop carry about commercials and spending money on Windows phone. And also that might lead to other companies saying no one cares about wp more then Nokia.

So this phone is extremly important for Nokia and for Microsoft and the future in the us... Thats My prediction

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely.

Knowing how important this phone is to Nokia and Microsoft gave me the confidence to finally get off the fence and buy a Windows Phone, because I believe this device will get excellent support.

It also helped a great deal that this was the first Windows Phone I had ever seen that didn't just seem like a half-hearted retread of an Android.

I love the fact that this is OUR phone and the Android fanboys are already clamoring for Nokia to make one with Android on it--- and I'm counting on Nokia NOT to do it. This is OUR phone. The Android legions of Taiwanese and Korean copycats can just do what they always do and make a cheap knockoff of Nokia's design and throw Android on that. :p

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes I agree to an extent. It'll give Microsoft some new consumers and it sort of feels like the OG Droid release all over again. Not saying it'll sell the same but still..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss