XDA post says Tango update coming out soon

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Typical old story.

Dude has a friend at ATT, friend from ATT is a huge WP7 fan and knows his stuff. Friend said they had meeting with nokia a few days ago and confirmed release of tango update in about a month. ATT has already approved and WILL be coming to 900 and titan 2, but not sure about the other devices.

Take it for what is worth, not much :) Let the rumor mongering BEGIN!:cool:

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
it is coming to all devices or there will be nothing short of a lawsuit against ATT for not providing the keyboard fix.

I filed a BBB complaint and after the first attempt at lying/playing dumb they just called back and said sorry. Literally 'sorry' is all they said. My reply was "i'm not sorry I left you shysters and my next phone will be carrier unbranded/unlocked"

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Any more news on the Tango release dudes? I'm sick of seeing "Media content in this message", followed by nothing when I press it....

ChristianKing

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Actually this isn't a secret at all. :) In addition to this being mentioned by Microsoft, you can find videos of the new Camera updates Nokia will be rolling out that include a Panorama Mode and a few other changes. I think the Update was Targeted for the end of July.

Users have been asking for Multi-attachment MMS and the disappearing Keyboard fix for a while. Those updates are in Tango.

The real question is whether NOKIA has improved the camera (image processing) software for the Lumia 800 and 900. :dry Manually tweaking settings is getting old fast when most users expect comparable Point and Shoot images. :mad: HTC seems to have nailed the autoadjusting camera software module. NOKIA has a far more well thought of reputation when it comes to cell phone cameras than HTC, so I'd think they'd want to address the one glaring issue in their Lumia Lineup. Especially when you consider the fact that it can be improved with a software update as opposed to a hardware refresh.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
List of Tango Updates:
New Windows Phone Tango Features and Changes - xda-developers

Also WPcentral ALSO confirms tango in June! for all if nto MOST carriers, this is ether just an other confirmation or a confirmation of a confirmation. lol

http://www.windowscentral.com/report-windows-phone-tango-aiming-june-release-microsoft-and-carriers

they also have an article on the list of features but i cant find it :(

When was Nodo released?

hmm think it was MID march around there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss