Soo... where is the rolling thunder?

ch1mmi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I dunno being a marketing major in college i was really expecting an explosion of marketing to push the Lumia 900 to in the North American market. I don't know if its me but other than the launch concert I havent seen anything as yet and we're three days into launch!!!

kinda disapointed.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Launch party, commercials, ads all over the net, in-store ads, free time machine, giveaways.....just three days into launch.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

Musicjunkie0210

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I always wondered why they've pushed so hard to push heavy marketing into concentrated markets like specific cities instead of an overall, region heavy advertising strategy. They have the commercials, which is cool, but individual cities apart from NYC are just not getting the advertisement and marketing that they need. Even I find myself still explaining my phone to strangers in stores and barbershops to people who have no idea what a Windows phone is.

Musicjunkie0210

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Launch party, commercials, ads all over the net, in-store ads, free time machine, giveaways.....just three days into launch.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

Launch party, giveaways, and i'll assume whatever the **** a time machine is, is only in specific markets. The country in general, has no clue about WP7 unless they have it laid on them in person, and aside from AT&T, who's obviously still iPhone based, no other wireless carrier is pushing the phone. So the OP is still right to me, more money needs to be invested into pushing this phone instead of ridiculous things like that rumored investment in blackberry. Microsoft obviously doesn't need to push their computer OS, or their software, seeing as how they are the standard, so why are we puttin gthis phone in EVERYBODYS face, just like how android and iOS is?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss