concept lockscreen

jc0196

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
notifs.jpg

with facebook, twitter and linkedin integration, we should get notifications on the screen, showing at least how many notifs we have from each service.

here's just a concept idea.

used lumia 900 .psd from livven
Nokia Lumia 900 PSD | Livven

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Cool concept. One of the view that didn't suck. Granted all your calendar info would have to fit in that space in-between.

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Imagine if your phone was sitting idol on your desk on silent. Once an email came in it would just blink the email icon on the black screen with the number next to it. Or the same for a missed call and voicemail etc.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Love it, as long as I can just have missed calls, email and text only.

I don't want to see how many Facebook responses I have or anything else like that, for me it's just a distraction that will suck up productivity by drawing me back into Facebook.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Cool concept. One of the view that didn't suck. Granted all your calendar info would have to fit in that space in-between.

when u have a calendar reminder it actually moves the clock+date UP,

it would just cover your background picture if you had one that fits perfectly. ( like the one Theweebear had done for us. )

jc0196

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Love it, as long as I can just have missed calls, email and text only.

I don't want to see how many Facebook responses I have or anything else like that, for me it's just a distraction that will suck up productivity by drawing me back into Facebook.

i see, i guess that may be a view of many as well...

if this notif system is really implemented in windows phone, i think it would be best to allow users choose what applications should show up on the lockscreen :)

e.g. no facebook, no twitter, no linkedin, maybe putting notifs from apps like whatsapp instead :D

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I think it would be an awesome notification system to have just the tile that was affected light up on a black sleep screen. Like if you have a missed call and a new email, have the screen completely black (asleep) except the two tiles lit up. May suck too much battery life though.

edgarness

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I think it would be an awesome notification system to have just the tile that was affected light up on a black sleep screen. Like if you have a missed call and a new email, have the screen completely black (asleep) except the two tiles lit up. May suck too much battery life though.

Cool concept.
g.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs