Disabling call waiting

tbonecopper

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
On my old phone, I had a call waiting setting, to enable/disable. In my Lumia, no such setting exists. So I'm sure there's a star code sequence for it.

Does anyone know the * code sequence to change the call waiting settings via the dialpad?

Thanks!

Last edited:

tbonecopper

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
not very descriptive post is not very descriptive.

And your post isn't very helpful either. Instead of complaining for the sake of your post count, just report it. And complain to the mods.

Want more info? Sure

This is for call forwarding settings (tho it's not individualized based on the 3 levels of call forwarding)

On your wireless device, enter **21*, the 10-digit number to which you wish to forward your calls, and #. For example: **21*1234567890# forwards your calls to the phone number 123-456-7890.
Push the Send, Talk, or the Receiver icon.
You will receive a confirmation message on your wireless phone indicating the activation of your Call Forwarding was successful.

To deactivate Call Forwarding from your wireless device, follow these steps:
Enter #21# on your wireless device.
Push the Send, Talk, or the Receiver icon.
You will receive a confirmation message on your wireless phone indicating the deactivation of your Call Forwarding was successful.

---------
However, I can't find the codes to do that to disable call waiting. Via the dial pad. You know, when you press the "Phone" icon on your WP device, and hit the keypad icon to call someone not in your address book/contact list? It's a standard GSM code as far as I know..

The menu to disable call waiting certainly isn't there in the phone.

canesfan625

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Posting what you are trying to do exactly. See that wasn't hard.

How do I use call waiting on my Nokia Lumia Phone? - Nokia FAQ
If supported by your service provider, call waiting notifies you of an incoming call even while you are in a call. You can accept, reject, or ignore the incoming call.
On the Start screen, select Phone
To enable the call waiting feature in Nokia Lumia, enter *43# in the dialer and press call.
To disable it, simply enter #43# in the dialler and press call.
You can see whether call waiting is active, and for which type of calls.
Enter*#43# in the dialler and press call.

watfordgee

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: Enabling/ Disabling call waiting

Enable/disable call waiting

On your phone (UK/EU version) go to Settings and then scroll down to Network+ (US version might have Calls+sms) and tap that option. Here you have the option to turn on/off the call waiting option.

hope this helps!

regards
Gee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel