re-add phone to windowsphone.com

eightypea

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
First of all, Microsoft Customer Service for Windows Phone is the absolute ****TIEST I've ever encountered.

The Find My Phone feature was showing up as locked despite me freely being able to call, use my apps, text, use data, use EVERYTHING on my phone. I couldn't "unlock" it on the site. I called Customer Service and twice they directed me to HTC, who of course don't run the windows phone website. They told me to get in contact with MS. MS again directed me to HTC. ****ing retards. Anyways, you guys are my last hope, as I tried to remove the phone from the windowsphone.com account to try and re-add it and see if it'd work...and now I can't figure out how to re-add it! Sonofa*****! Halp, pl0x!

eightypea

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
blah, found it.

"To add a phone back:

If you remove your phone from My Phone and then change your mind, you can add it back. Do this on your phone, not your computer.

On Start, flick left to the App list, and then tap Settings > Find My Phone.

Tap Connect to these features (may use more battery). This will also turn on push notifications for your phone—if you want, you can switch to SMS notifications later on.

Note

If the check box next to Connect to these features (may use more battery) is already selected , tap to clear it, and then tap it again."

backslashV

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
but mine doesn't have "Connect to these features (may use more battery)" option. It just has ring,lock or erase your phone at windowsphone.com ---> status on/off

Francesco Fantoni

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Same problem to me in windowsphone.com but I found my phone in Microsoft Account Setting: there are all stuff to ring,to find the phone. So I think that for some account Microsft move the 'find my phone' stuff from windowsphone.com to account settings (you can go there from live.com for example).
I hope this works
F

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes