Beginning to thank VZW for waiting.

lee.eubanks

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Depsite the L900's sexiness, it's clear now that there is not path from WP7 to WP8. With 2 year contracts a reality in today's mobile space, I would be ticked to have missed out on all the goodies in WP8 no matter how much I want the L900.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Can we please stop this already? NOBODY, I repeat NOBODY knows whether current devices will get WP8 or not except Microsoft and OEMs. Stop reading so much into rumors.

Fleon

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Can we please stop this already? NOBODY, I repeat NOBODY knows whether current devices will get WP8 or not except Microsoft and OEMs. Stop reading so much into rumors.

I do agree with this.

I do also think the ambiguity is hurting MS' sales.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
What will WP8 bring that I don't have now. High-res-not important to me, dual core-not important to me, NFC-no plans to ever use it, ever Oh, and by some chance current devices don't technically get WP8-Apollo (very unlikely though) they will get something very similar minus drivers for the above. So I am glad I am no waiting till next February to choose a new phone (first & second wave).

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Depsite the L900's sexiness, it's clear now that there is not path from WP7 to WP8. With 2 year contracts a reality in today's mobile space, I would be ticked to have missed out on all the goodies in WP8 no matter how much I want the L900.

Be careful not to get locked into Apollo because Boffo will be coming only 6 months after that with Win9!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss