So is the official Twitter app good or no?

fwtion

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
So is the official Twitter app good or no? Some people say its good others say its not good. I would of downloaded it on a demo phone to see but I couldnt. What are your thoughts on it?

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well....what I'll say is, it's good but got a lot of issues that needs to be addresed. I use the official Twitter app a lot and I think it needs more features and some UI tweaks. The problem is, it seems Twitter Inc. has forgottent and abandon the app for some reason and I'm saying this beacuse the app doesn't get updated...worries me a lot. There are a lot of other 3rd-party Twitter apps out there but for some reason, I like the official app very much and always pray day and night for it to be updated with lots of features. Just read online that the web app has been updated and looks good...but I don't like the web version, I just want the app....please Twitter, do something for us :(

Matthew Mazzenga

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I think the official app is faster and smoother than most. I don't use Twitter extensively, so for me it's just fine. Whatever missing functions there may be don't seem to affect me in what I use it for.

Really its all up to the individual opinion. Its free. Just try it and see what you think.

UVSoaked

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I've had a horrible experience with the Official app. It's crashes on me quite frequently and lacks features, especially Instagram support if I remember correctly.

M

mkr10001

It's terrible. I can't do anything without getting a "rate limit exceeded" error message. Absolute piece of trash.

I'm using Mehdoh which is good and rowi

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Rowi rocks. Official app will do. I really like the dark theme in the twitter app.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos