Pictures from SkyDrive not showing up in Pictures Hub

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I recently purchased some space from SkyDrive and then moved the 'My Pictures' location on my PC to reside within SkyDrive (RIght Click -> Properties -> Location Tab). This synced nearly 50GB of photos to SkyDrive; however, now the 'Pictures from SkyDrive' album no longer appears on my Phone in the Pictures Hub. Only the Camera Roll, Saved, and Albums from Facebook show up.

DanSmithKY

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
That's weird. Have you tried a soft reset on your phone? Or perhaps there is some sort of goofy setting on skydrive that is inhibiting things.

An alternate way to access the pics would be to get the SkyDrive app from the Marketplace and use that. Then perhaps you could check with the MS WP Support site if we aren't able to help you here.

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
If you log into your skydrive on your computer, do the folders have a photo folder icon (or show up when you click photos)?

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
If you log into your skydrive on your computer, do the folders have a photo folder icon (or show up when you click photos)?

Dude, you are awesome! I didn't know you had to change the folder type (or how to do so). Strange that I had to since I just merged it with the existing 'Pictures' folder on SkyDrive, don't know that the average person will know to do this - then again, the average person probably isn't going to be moving their My Pictures library to SkyDrive.

rpm1984

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, This is old I know, but how do I change the folder type in windows 8? I think this will be the answer to my problem as well.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb