Windows Phone 8 feature suggestion thoughts?

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see Microsoft add calendar integration into the People Hub.

So for example if I scroll over to John Doe's name I have the ability to view his Outlook schedule and schedule an apointment right on my People hub.

I feel that online calendars are underused and with this features baked into Windows it will make WP very business friendly.

I would like to see not only Outlook but Facebook and Live.

What are your thoughts do you think MS should do this? Do you think its a useful feature?

sentimentGX4

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Alternative browsers and Swype are the two biggest wants from me.

After that, I would like to edit the file properties (names, etc.) of my MP3s.

radic100

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Agree with the alternative firefox.. i was never fond of internet explorer, and i love firefox (rooting for the little guy amongst browsers with associated OS's)

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Wifi always on even if the phone screen is off, and messenger apps integration (like whatsapp) in the messages hub (although I think that that's never going to happen because of carriers wanting people to pay for SMS).

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Network drive mapping a la Windows Mobile with the same file explorer. Nothing wrong with the layout and it's probably what everybody's used to from their PC. BT file transfer would also be welcome since it doesn't require any data usage.

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I personally think calendar outlook access should be baked right into the People Hub.

Makes it easy to view other ppls schedules, book apointments or setup meetings.

I think online Calendar isn't just there yet and if MS can capitalize on this they can be very sucessful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss