RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Is this a good deal? After buying a Windows Phone (Lumia 900) I tend not to use my ipod anymore and the way I'd buy music was through iTunes (which I hate). I'm going off the college next year to Austin which has a pretty big music scene so I really want to be able to listen to any song whenever I want. Is buying the 100$ year subscription a good idea? I have a Lumia 900 and Windows CPU. Any downfalls or better options? I'd prefer not to pay with credit card nor through ATT every time I want to buy a song, are there Zune gift cards like apple has?

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
You can find Microsoft Points cards everywhere, which can be used to pay for individual songs. Not sure if you can use them to pay for the $100 up front cost, however.

That being said, DO IT. One of my favorite features is subscribing to the Who's Next playlist, which updates every week. I've always got a constantly updating playlist of new music. Same goes for the "Top Zune Tracks," "Top Hip Hop," etc channels. They automatically repopulate songs!

I love being out with my friends and someone will bring up a song, and we'll try to sing it/listen, and I'm always able to whip the phone out and bring the song up instantly. Like the song enough? Boom, download it.

Zune will always be the pinnacle of music lovers' services.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss