WP8 for current devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I've got a Samsung Focus that I've loved since launch in 2010, but I'm due for an upgrade in just a few weeks. I'm fighting back and forth weather I should go ahead and get the Nokia Lumia 900 or wait it out until the new Win8 phones come out. If the Lumia 900 will get the Apollo upgrade, I may jump on that phone.

Anyone have any details as to what sort of improvements new phone hardware will have with WP8?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
im on the original FOCUS as well , im just waiting for the WP8 phones.

specially with the new RUMORED NOKIA phones that got announced today ...

NOKIA PURPHIL!! ( purview any one? )

six6xis

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Unless the Windows phone team comes out and says it I wouldn't even give this another look. This would be useful for people who just bought a Lumia or have one of the nicer Samsung phones but I wouldn't expect HTC to do a good job supporting my HD7.

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I understand how important it is to have a phone that can handle the next gen OS. Oddly enough, there are a plethora of 'Droid phones that can't even handle a 2.x upgrade and I don't hear anyone over there screaming about that. I think that just goes to show you that once people get more smartphone savvy you'll see people jumping that platform.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Unless the Windows phone team comes out and says it I wouldn't even give this another look. This would be useful for people who just bought a Lumia or have one of the nicer Samsung phones but I wouldn't expect HTC to do a good job supporting my HD7.

HTC has consistently rolled out updates to the HD7 so yes it will be supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett