facebook People Hub/facebook app

OctanMan

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Experiencing the same problem as the OP.
Doesn't seem to have hit news sites yet (like here) on Google search but it's probably pretty wide-spread if it's happened with all Windows Phones...

bradtech

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Wife and I have two Lumia 900s. Newsfeed is down, can't update status message from either people hub or facebook app. Update status works for twitter.. Like others have stated it must be something on facebook side that has broken what Microsoft is using within their own designed facebook app and people hub. Will not work from Seemic either.. this is not the kind of press Microsoft needs while trying to gain market share regardless if it's their fault or not. It's been two hours.. I wonder how long before someone in Redmond calls up facebook, and says "WTF OVER" let's get this fixed. It seems like I can login to Windows Live through PC and get newsfeeds.

alivewill

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Nothing new from me either. Using the Titan 2. Checked FB earlier today, went to the water park, about 5 pm ct I checked it and it wasn't working.

Microsoft and Facebook...cmon guys.. This is one of the main selling points of your device.:mad:

sinister1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
unacceptable!

This isn't the first time; from time to time Windows Live, email or Facebook will do this out of the blue and it needs to be addressed. If the problem is with Windows Live it's self then Microsoft needs to fix it; this is unacceptable! Does this happen on other platforms? Do iPhone and Andorid users go through the same thing?

wp7ftw

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was just me. It's weird even though the app it self wasn't working. The push notifications for messages and notifications still work.but when I enter the app it doesn't load.

subarunut

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
reading a lot of the posts around the net, it seems to be sporatic. mine started working for just the app, not the people hub, just as my sister facebook chatted with me. but my wife's focus flash still isn't working. I bet mine will stop working here shortly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb