bing vision lacks some features?

collapsed

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I just got my windows phone...i switched over from bb because i liked wp more...:D
The only downside, in my opinion, is that Bing Vision does not act as expected; Google Goggles for example , when I scanned the blackberry logo on the back of my phone
, showed A search for "blackberry" so it is not limited to. QRs or bar codes...Is there an app on wp that can do the same? Or can bing vision do this if i change some settings?

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if there's other apps, but Bing Vision does work on other things besides QRs and bar codes, but it works on covers as well. I tested it on a manga cover and it was able to search for it.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got my windows phone...i switched over from bb because i liked wp more...:D
The only downside, in my opinion, is that Bing Vision does not act as expected; Google Goggles for example , when I scanned the blackberry logo on the back of my phone
, showed A search for "blackberry" so it is not limited to. QRs or bar codes...Is there an app on wp that can do the same? Or can bing vision do this if i change some settings?
Bing vision is awesome. Using almost daily.

MrSean490

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site

Yeah microsoft limits alot of things to US only usually, pretty lame.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon