Sending contacts via Bluetooth

TrophyGuy

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi, after months of waiting, I finally got my HTC Trophy, and can't wait to start rocking with Windows Phone.

Just looking for a few apps, but I will ask in the Apps forum.

In the meantime, I have seamlessly integrated with my works Outlook server. However I can't find how to send a contact to another phone (my wifes) by bluetooth.

Could someone tell me how, please ?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Bluetooth file transfer not available on WP, although it is rumored to be coming with Apollo this Fall.

Plenty of apps to do this via text or email though. Forward Contacts is the best I have found.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

TrophyGuy

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth file transfer not available on WP, although it is rumored to be coming with Apollo this Fall.

Plenty of apps to do this via text or email though. Forward Contacts is the best I have found.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Thanks for quick definitive reply.

Oh dear:mad:

TrophyGuy

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me thinking that on my old Nokia (symbian) the ability to select a contact and choose a "send" menu, and then "by bluetooth" or "by SMS" as suboptions was not only good, but incredibly useful ?

I've looked at Forward Contact, but it still doesn't send a vCard and requires going into the app, rather than your contacts list, and going from there.

Funny, I have used MS since DOS 2.0, but they dropped the ball on this one. Looks like we are back to the days of having to carry 2 phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923