Anyone else think HTC>Nokia?

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I love HTC's hardware and looks! Nokia everyone hypes up but imo their phones are a bit overrated, If HTC comes out with a one x WP8 variant im gonna be ALL OVER THAT!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
If I didn't care about the quality of small parts, like USB ports, then I'd like HTC a whole lot more.

Also, if my Titan's call quality and reception didn't royally suck, I'd probably like HTC more.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
If I didn't care about the quality of small parts, like USB ports, then I'd like HTC a whole lot more.

Also, if my Titan's call quality and reception didn't royally suck, I'd probably like HTC more.

This.

I like nokias support way better than htcs

And this. I'm still waiting for HTC to fix the Connection Setup app for the Titan II and add Straight Talk support. It shouldn't take over two months.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Nokia has way better exclusive apps than HTC. I prefer the style of Nokia hardware. HTC is too blah in my opinion, it has no style. And the ClearBlack display on my Lumia is vastly superior to the SLCD on my wife's Titan.

Wokia

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I had so many problems with my Titan that I'm very unlikely to buy an HTC phone again. Lumia on the other hand has been buggyless in addition to those amazing exclusive apps.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon