This forum is so chaotic now :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
It's such a big pity. I suspect the former Wp fanboys to troll this forum and say "Wp sucks now" :(

Who ever does say that here is a *****

Last edited:

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
It will calm down. Just ignore the whiners they will shut up eventually. We all know they need to whine a bit before they calm down and stay with the OS anyway. Most of them. The other ones. Well, bye... we won't miss you.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
It will calm down. Just ignore the whiners they will shut up eventually. We all know they need to whine a bit before they calm down and stay with the OS anyway. Most of them. The other ones. Well, bye... we won't miss you.

Calling anyone who has a complaint a whiner is not fair. Plenty of people have a right and a good reason to have some issues with the news. Be helpful to those with complaints. No reason to be calling others names just because you feel dandy about everything WP8.

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Of course. I generalized a bit too much in my post. There are those that are just too much though.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
every BIG event or BIG announcement from MS this Forums gets flooded for about 2-3 weeks FULL of newbies , WP lover , WP hater , troller .. you name it.. they show up..

give it an other 2 weeks it should calm back down :)

like any Forums its always the same... whether its a new game/phone/PC/tablet ... people always find negative things to say.... best just ignore them :)

in the mean time Will do our best to clean it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte