What I have learned...

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Through the events of this week and looking other WP, Android and iOS sites, I have learned what I probably should have already known: We are all the same. People who like to act big and bad will defend the OS they use to the end. Fanboyish runs crazy on all the platforms. Constructive criticism is often met with hostility by the masses except by a few helpful people.

There are some obvious threads that are just bs complaints that are made up. Ignoring them is the best solution. You know what happens when threads are ignored? They quickly drop off the first page and become history.

When I joined in March, this forum was EXTREMELY helpful. When I had a question or complaint, there was always someone more than willing to provide all the info I needed, and be nice about it! Sure dumb questions or TRUE trolling (not just something you disagree with) gets annoying after time but so does people who just lash out at others.

How about everyone starts acting like we were all together in real life. Let's stop hiding behind screen names and be a community we are proud of. Half of the stuff said here wouldn't come out of your mouths if we were face to face.

And yes, this is a rant but one I though was worth while.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Ask me a question about how to fix your WiFi or something and ill give you a helpful post. But no way to be helpful about posts complaining about WP8. They're not asking for help. They just want to be angry. But you're right, the best way is to just ignore a whining post.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
fan boys will be fan boys

trollers will be trollers ( 90% of new threads int he last 48 hours )

stupid will be stupid...

this happens at EVERY major Update from MS.

I defend the OS NOT because im A fan boy BUT because im realistic! 99% of complaints are strait up misinformed.....

or will read 1 line of a 500line article and claim they are experts... I spend 7hour a day on this site reading articles answering question and trying to understand every thing

and guess what.. IM NOT EVEN CLOSE to being an expert... so all does newbies .. i jump right over their post 99% of the time. ( unless its a legit question or comment (1% of the time))

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2