WP8 Feature Whishlist

baileystein

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Decided it would be fun to start one so I did!
-Search option in text messages
-Siri-like Voice Assistant
-One tap option to see newest text, Two tap option to see threads
-SMS or Email on lock screen (actual messages)
-Notifications hub
-Battery Suggestions (tell the phone you need your phone until tomorrow at 8 pm and it will give suggestions and tweak settings like brightness)
-Integrate Facebook Messages and Twitter PMs
-Weather and radar on lock screen
-Update apps automatically
-Bing Maps option when you tap the search button
-People Search (app in the marketplace) like dial pad integrated
-Better Skydrive Integration

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
-Notifications hub
-Battery Suggestions (tell the phone you need your phone until tomorrow at 8 pm and it will give suggestions and tweak settings like brightness)
-Update apps automatically
Yea I agree for what you are sayin. I think tellme is a consumer feature. So I'm pretty sure ms is working on it at the moment. I want it to be human. Like talkin to a actual human on a phone. For example if someone is sad like cryin. The phone shall hear crying and then say "what's the matter?" and to make her feel better. The phone shall play suggestions of a song to get better. I want to be emotional like a human and if you want a hear a story. Say "can I please a bed time story please" for kids. the phone Would search the marketplace . Or on your phone :D. I think that what be the most advanced speech asistant there if it did have that. For example. The rest I think ms will do. And for skydive I think it would just be like windows 8 skydive integration. Like when you get a new phone. You type
In your email address and it should receive all content from your old phone and your w8 pc :D

Last edited:

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
-Notifications hub
-Update apps automatically -I'd like the OPTION to update automatically. Some app updates break things
To add to this, I would LOVE Wifi calling through T-Mobile (preferably UMA - but that's hardware-based, not software). This is not the same as VoIP. All Androids on T-Mobile have this feature and I can't "donate" my Android if WP doesn't get it - it's extremely useful for my overseas travelling (and saves battery life at my college since reception in certain buildings isn't very strong)

I also would like turn-by-turn directions on the map that will auto pan the map to follow my car's icon and automatically speak the next direction when I get near without needing to scroll down and tap it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos