TANGO Info from ATT (Right off ATT Website)

MikeySoft

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%3D976270%23fbid%3DMvQTYi5wBgk&token=rdCdb01B

This is IT so far in terms of ATT releasing the push for Tango. 7/4/2012

Update the Firmware for a Windows Phone 7 or 7.5 device

Advisory:

AT&T and Microsoft have released software updates for the following Windows Phone devices:

HTC HD7S
HTC Surround
LG Quantum
Nokia Lumia 900
Samsung Focus
Samsung Focus S
Samsung Focus Flash
These updates may include additional features and improvements or important bug fixes. AT&T recommends all users update their devices to the latest available software version.

Juan08C

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%3D976270%23fbid%3DMvQTYi5wBgk&token=D1t76CEA

This is IT so far in terms of ATT releasing the push for Tango. 7/4/2012

Update the Firmware for a Windows Phone 7 or 7.5 device

Advisory:

AT&T and Microsoft have released software updates for the following Windows Phone devices:

HTC HD7S
HTC Surround
LG Quantum
Nokia Lumia 900
Samsung Focus
Samsung Focus S
Samsung Focus Flash
These updates may include additional features and improvements or important bug fixes. AT&T recommends all users update their devices to the latest available software version.
How can we be sure that this update is Tango? Hopefully it is.

Timeslicing

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I got the Tango update on my Focus S last night.

My Focus r1.3, contrary to the AT&T guide, haven't gotten the notification and doesn't update when plugged into Zune.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Its going to be interesting to see if this is Tango. If it's not its odd that they list those devices that way. If this is just a general how to or in reference to old updates why are the 2 Titan HTC devices not listed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss