So I've been posting on the lumia 800 forums but I don't think anyone goes there, excuse me if I'm repeating myself.

Hi I'm pretty new to Lumia and windows phone. So far the experience has been positive, only just, but positive. I've got a few basic things I either don't know how to do, or the phone just doesn't do.
    I'll start with contact sharing.
    How do I share cantacta via sms? Excuse me for the iPhone comparison, bit that's where I just came from. It was a pretty simple procedure to just click the share button on the contact list and fire it off to anyone, whatever phone they have.
    I'm sure that's how it was on mu old Nokia too.
    Is this possible on the lumia?
    If not, why not
    07-06-2012 04:24 AM
    Software Update for Nokia Lumia phones - Nokia

You'll get access to a Nokia app called Contact Share when you receive the Tango update. If you're desperate for the functionality, I guess you can either try forcing the update or search the Marketplace for "share contact" or "send contact".
    Last edited by AngryNil; 07-06-2012 at 05:05 AM.
    07-06-2012 04:53 AM
    Forward Contacts is a good third party app for forwarding contact info via SMS or email. Why Microsoft has not incorporated this into the OS is anybody's guess.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    07-06-2012 05:37 AM
    Do those apps send contacts to other os, like iphone?
    07-06-2012 08:30 PM
    Do those apps send contacts to other os, like iphone?
    Forward Contacts sends it as simple text. So yeah, you can send the info to any device. The app will let you select almost any field, and any number of fields, from within a contact card.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    07-06-2012 10:03 PM
    Hmmmm
    07-07-2012 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD