when is wp8 actually comin out

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
My guess would be November. That's when the first Gen phones came out and I believe, a year later, that's when the 2nd Gen phones first came out too.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I think you're right. I think we in the US had to wait till November? I dunno. Maybe I'm getting old.

I really think it's October for nz again. November for da US. So sad if that happened again? I get to see it first then? 17 days earlier :-D

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
It will be October at the earliest with most probably hitting by November. Who knows though, maybe we'll get surprised at it will come a little sooner.

BrandonMills

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I hope it's sooner

Windows Phone as a platform is going to be bleeding between the official 'no upgrade to 8' announcement and Windows Phone 8 general availability. If Nokia is indeed about to release bad Q2 numbers, they don't need an even grimmer Q3.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone as a platform is going to be bleeding between the official 'no upgrade to 8' announcement and Windows Phone 8 general availability. If Nokia is indeed about to release bad Q2 numbers, they don't need an even grimmer Q3.

Um no it won't be bleeding.stop being childish

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Before BB10

yao-ming-63284.jpg

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site

There was an article here at WPC or WMPU that sales have held strong since the announcement of 7.8 and no upgrade to 8 So such talk is premature at best. No need to turn it into a self fulfilling prophecy!

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
There was an article here at WPC or WMPU that sales have held strong since the announcement of 7.8 and no upgrade to 8 So such talk is premature at best. No need to turn it into a self fulfilling prophecy!

Anything would just be grasping at straws. No reputable company could have numbers of the current sales except for the companies themselves...and they don't seem to be releasing those numbers.

Numbers out today are from June 10th at the latest.

Android rules U.S. and Europe smartphone sales | Mobile - CNET News

But, the dead honest truth is the general public does not care if their phone updates.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
September! It is only July now. It really feels forever. :lol:

You only got 2 months left for Samsung, huawei, htc and the creative and different Nokia to announce their phones.

This is how I do it

3 or 2 Samsung's. Wp s3 and maybe a galaxy ace plus wp and a large galaxy mini 2 like wp

Maybe Samsung could do a hexa core s3 with a better resoulution than the s3

3 htc's. Wp one x, one s and one v wp

3 Nokia's pureview, mid range, and low end,
1.7GHz quad-core
1.5GHz dual core
1GHz dual core low end

And maybe 2 huawei ascends wp
Ascend p1s wp
Ascend d quad wp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads