when is wp8 actually comin out

corn_chowder

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
You only got 2 months left for Samsung, huawei, htc and the creative and different Nokia to announce their phones.

This is how I do it

3 or 2 Samsung's. Wp s3 and maybe a galaxy ace plus wp and a large galaxy mini 2 like wp

Maybe Samsung could do a hexa core s3 with a better resoulution than the s3

3 htc's. Wp one x, one s and one v wp

3 Nokia's pureview, mid range, and low end,
1.7GHz quad-core
1.5GHz dual core
1GHz dual core low end

And maybe 2 huawei ascends wp
Ascend p1s wp
Ascend d quad wp

The real question for me is..what is Verizon getting? If we get shafted again I may need to reevaluate either carrier or OS. :(

BrandonMills

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Listen, it is very, very, very much in my interest as someone who is basically drowning in MS certs that MS do well with Windows 8 everything. However, I'm not going to be like Apple fans and give them a free pass. We need those WP8s and we need them, well, we needed them a year or two ago, but ASAP *might* work. Some people might not care if MS gets a decent marketshare, but I sure as **** do.

I can't go forward with a small marketshare product for long. Sooner or later, people above me not in IT will demand explanations. I personally think that WP8 will integrate far better into our existing infrastructure, but today we live in a world where know-nothing higher ups can force the IT department to do it their way.

My biggest worry isn't quality of the product. My biggest worry is that MS still underestimates the type of marketing push Windows 8 as a whole needs.

If I were MS, I'd pull out all the stops this time. I think their future depends on it.

People need to want this product just as bad, or worst, than they ever wanted an iPhone. Brainwash away MS PR department. We're going to need it.

Note - I personally love Windows Phone 8. I just think we're starting to get past the days where 'Just having a quality product' is good enough, or where products marketshare is based on quality at all.

Ok enough ramble. I'm a freaking hater ( obviously ) :dry

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Listen, it is very, very, very much in my interest as someone who is basically drowning in MS certs that MS do well with Windows 8 everything. However, I'm not going to be like Apple fans and give them a free pass. We need those WP8s and we need them, well, we needed them a year or two ago, but ASAP *might* work. Some people might not care if MS gets a decent marketshare, but I sure as **** do.

I can't go forward with a small marketshare product for long. Sooner or later, people above me not in IT will demand explanations. I personally think that WP8 will integrate far better into our existing infrastructure, but today we live in a world where know-nothing higher ups can force the IT department to do it their way.

My biggest worry isn't quality of the product. My biggest worry is that MS still underestimates the type of marketing push Windows 8 as a whole needs.

If I were MS, I'd pull out all the stops this time. I think their future depends on it.

People need to want this product just as bad, or worst, than they ever wanted an iPhone. Brainwash away MS PR department. We're going to need it.

Note - I personally love Windows Phone 8. I just think we're starting to get past the days where 'Just having a quality product' is good enough, or where products marketshare is based on quality at all.

Ok enough ramble. I'm a freaking hater ( obviously ) :dry
yea. dude we hate you :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos