how would you estimate when MS shows all wp8 features?

geekmaster

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
me to microsoft: Why so little details right now? i cant take this wait any longer
microsoft:
21834486.jpg

you would think Microsoft would have given oems a final build of windows phone 8 to work with months before their big wp8 summit.

They will probably release all the rest of the details on their website and throw a kickstarter party in New York city

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Why would they reveal everything months before launch? To give their competitors time to copy. That's what happened with mango, they won't let that happen again.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah MS waiting is a good thing,
they where hit hard with Mango last year like Eric12341 said.

OEMS/RTMs probably already have the WP8 beta and if they dont its not to bad cause it doesn't take long to do what it is they need to do , they already have all the tools and know more or less what is needed.

Dev's will probably get the Emulator by the end of august early September witch will be at the same time as the next EVENT witch MS will revel more Info on the features

I had Ask JAY when we should be expecting news and he said 1-2months( next Event) ... so august/September!

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Just read that the WP8 RTM will be available in September. So that's when you will find out what is under the hood.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Jeff Kibuule

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone 8 SDK is likely waiting for Windows 8 and Visual Studio 2012 RTM, though we are going to get an announcement of consumer features before then, as the Hyper-V instance will likely have all of those features built-in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac