Help! My Titan reset by itself!

mobster011

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I turned off my phone and when I turned it back on, it started up as if the was new and had me set my time zone, language, etc. My apps were still present on the phone but they wouldn't load up, they would just open to a black screen and stay like that. I redownloaded everything, turned off my phone again, and it reset itself again. This time my apps remained. I've powered down and back up a couple times now and it appears to be restarting ok.

Now...the problems this all incurred:

1. I cant access email at all. I try to set up each account over again and it goes through the sign in process and takes me back to the settings screen. It looks like it's set up but it doesn't show in the email section of settings. The email tile doesn't even show anywhere on my phone.

2. My Xbox games aren't accessible. If I try to download them again it says they're already in my collection, but they're really not

Any suggestions?

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
You're going to have to hard reset the phone - that sounds really odd.

You'll lose some stuff but you can redownload all your apps and start with a fresh install of the OS.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
You've been a victim of the Titan memory bug. If you have lots of things on your phone, the Titan panicks and resets by itself causing an amnesia. Usually this is triggered if you have more than 7 or 8GBs of files on your phone.

And yes, you will have to hard reset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre