Predictions for the next generation in WP devices?

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure this subject has been beat to death. I haven't been posting as frequently as I have been when I first made an account. I have to ask this. I'm just so curious as to if Windows phones will finally be on the same page as the other major companies as far as features go. I find my self wanting a bit more from my windows devices. I can only hope that with all the hype and hoopla that Microsoft has been shoving around that we will finally be graced with a device that will have high public acclaim.

Us WP people in our small community knows that WP operating system works great, even on these lesser spec devices. So when we get caught up to the competition as far as specs go, what will happen then? Will the rest of the world finally recognize that WP devices deserve a big mention in the top smart phones department?

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
The top things on my list are a better music player, be able to change volume levels for ringtones and music, be able to save videos I receive in the email to my phone, and of course a better resolution on the screen. Those are just a few things. If I could have those things alone I'd be good. I know MS just has to come out of the gates screaming with this WP8

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
well we are getting a new music player ( hopefully better ) and resolution is also confirmed.

regarding the volume button and saving vids im not sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb