Last few hours with Windows Phone

baileystein

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Whew-what can I say. I really did enjoy the Windows Phone O.S. and UI, but as I have said before, I'm taking a break.

That break has come. Consider it a hiatus. Say I'm an android loving ******. IDC. I'm coming back this fall, but for now....this is awkward. LOL.

So ironic that my shuffle of 300 songs ends up of "Somebody That I used to know" as I'm writing this. XD

Anyways, I downgraded to the Samsung Focus and mine has a huge crack in the screen. But I'm retiring it. I'll be sure to stay tunned to wpcentral on twitter, but I'm adding androidcentral. #JustSayin'

Tomorrow is the day. Galaxy Nexus Day. I am very excited to make the...ermm....break? LOL.

Anyways, I'm already making my plans for next gen devices. Thinking the HTC Accord (is that how you spell it?) or Samsung Odyssyy (guessing there) or whatever awesome Lumia is out there. I'm on AT&T so I don't expect any limited choices, but the htc titan iii would be nice. I should just shut up. LOL.

Heres a shoutout to everyone who bought a Windows Phone. Glad you were like me and gave it a chance. But, imo, android deserves a chance to.

So anyways, so long! I'll be more active then ever on the forums tonight so if you have any comments or suggestions (maybe, questions?) PM me.

Thanks for an awesome ride.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Good luck to you. I have an Asus tablet which, imo, android suits my needs perfectly in that department. Glad that you are excited for the nexus

Sent from Le Cyan de Lumia via Board Espresso

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
One evening when I felt extra nerdy I thought about gadgets. And my phone, and the fact that it can be a wi-fi hotspot if I want it to. The result of all this thinking was the idea that could get a Nexus 7 and an iPod Touch and be in all three worlds, with all of them sharing the data plan on my phone.

But I don't have the money to drop on all the gadgets I want. Which maybe is a good thing, since it's possible I'd never get out of bed with a setup like that...

baileystein

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
One evening when I felt extra nerdy I thought about gadgets. And my phone, and the fact that it can be a wi-fi hotspot if I want it to. The result of all this thinking was the idea that could get a Nexus 7 and an iPod Touch and be in all three worlds, with all of them sharing the data plan on my phone.

But I don't have the money to drop on all the gadgets I want. Which maybe is a good thing, since it's possible I'd never get out of bed with a setup like that...

Yeah. I get "moments" like that too. I work with phones, so I'm not shut out. The Nexus 7 is really an awesome device. I have nothing bad to say about it. I absolutly love it. That's why I'm trying more android.

One thing to note: Android on Nex7 doesn't feel like Andriod that I remember.

Anyways, thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte