Problem sending some e-mails

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks. I was wondering if you all could help me with an issue. On my windows phone I've been trying to send e-mails, but wondered why I never got a response. Come to find out, there "Administrator" has sent my e-mail to a DRAFT box and says that I should try sending from my PC, which it worked. What is the problem with my phone that it wont send some e-mails from it? Anyone have an issue like this?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
What email account are you using? Hotmail? Gmail? Comcast?

I had a wowway email account for a while, and to set it up for a mobile account the server settings were different. As an example, on the PC it was like "mail.wowway.com", but on my mobile phone it had to be something like, "mail.admin.wowway.com" as i recall.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Its an icloud account. Or shall I say, a .me account. I'll have to research to see if mobile settings arena bit different but it didn't do this until recently.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Its an icloud account. Or shall I say, a .me account. I'll have to research to see if mobile settings arena bit different but it didn't do this until recently.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Let us know what happens. It maybe set to only work on apple phones.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
found the issue. what happened was that under advanced setting i didn't have SSL on incoming or outgoing e-mails. once I changed that...golden. Stupid oversight on my part. :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro