hi folks,

I wanted to pin the @marscuriosity contact to my homescreen so I wouldn't miss a tweet and wouldn't have to dig for it in a twitter app. I started to follow just yesterday. However, the contact does not appear in my people hub (yet?) like some orther recent twitter contacts. Do I just have to wait longer for sync? It's about 24h now. Or is there a more general problem I'm not aware of?

help! :)
    08-07-2012 03:14 AM
    hi folks,

I wanted to pin the @marscuriosity contact to my homescreen so I wouldn't miss a tweet and wouldn't have to dig for it in a twitter app. I started to follow just yesterday. However, the contact does not appear in my people hub (yet?) like some orther recent twitter contacts. Do I just have to wait longer for sync? It's about 24h now. Or is there a more general problem I'm not aware of?

help! :)
    I am presuming in settings and filter contacts you've chosen to display all your twitter contacts as well?

Go to settings and manually sync by long pressing twitter under emails+accounts.

Should do the trick!
    08-07-2012 07:41 AM
    I've seen this before as well. It probably hasn't synced yet. Manually syncing doesn't seem to help either. I've seen some twitter contacts take a week to appear in the people hub after following them.
    08-07-2012 08:40 AM
    Thnx for the replies! I had to kick the twitter account from my account settings and had to do a fresh re-setup. WP reconnected the twitter account with the live account and synced everything properly this time.
    jfa1 likes this.
    08-07-2012 09:52 AM
    Thanks for posting the solution!
    08-07-2012 12:58 PM
    My experience has been that it can take a few days for new twittter/facebook contacts to show up in the people hub. I understand why the op wanted to speed up the process, but you don't need to do it each time you add a facebook/twitter friend
    08-07-2012 10:57 PM
    t you don't need to do it each time you add a facebook/twitter friend
    :) I don't intend to go through this process every time :)
    08-08-2012 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD