MSN Mobile site is looking good...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
What's different? I haven't visited MSN, mobile or desktop, in so long that I don't even remember either.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to check it out.

How is the desktop site? I have IE set to open full desktop versions of sites on my Nokia, not mobile sites. After having to deal with mobile sites when I used a BlackBerry, I dislike any mobile site these days.

I do not use Yahoo either. I prefer Google News, and that is the site I usually open whenever I first check the web.

gregoron

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to check it out.

How is the desktop site? I have IE set to open full desktop versions of sites on my Nokia, not mobile sites. After having to deal with mobile sites when I used a BlackBerry, I dislike any mobile site these days.

I do not use Yahoo either. I prefer Google News, and that is the site I usually open whenever I first check the web.

I like Google news too. You can compare both desktop and mobile versions. I have mine at mobile since I don't like scrolling horizontally. On my Lumia 710, the mobile version of MSN looks nice. The photos scroll horizontally by itself. It looks more well put together than Google news.

gregoron

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the desktop version is cluttered. I also noticed that Yahoo mobile news has a more simple look. Could it be from their new CEO who headed the Google design language?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05