Is this new, or was it changed a while back. I only noticed when I visited Outlook.com.
    08-07-2012 05:37 PM
    What's different? I haven't visited MSN, mobile or desktop, in so long that I don't even remember either.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    08-07-2012 07:10 PM
    What's different? I haven't visited MSN, mobile or desktop, in so long that I don't even remember either.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    It looks cleaner and more Metro style. Contents are better than Yahoo's also.
    08-07-2012 08:28 PM
    I'll have to check it out.

How is the desktop site? I have IE set to open full desktop versions of sites on my Nokia, not mobile sites. After having to deal with mobile sites when I used a BlackBerry, I dislike any mobile site these days.

I do not use Yahoo either. I prefer Google News, and that is the site I usually open whenever I first check the web.
    08-08-2012 12:50 AM
    I'll have to check it out.

How is the desktop site? I have IE set to open full desktop versions of sites on my Nokia, not mobile sites. After having to deal with mobile sites when I used a BlackBerry, I dislike any mobile site these days.

I do not use Yahoo either. I prefer Google News, and that is the site I usually open whenever I first check the web.
    I like Google news too. You can compare both desktop and mobile versions. I have mine at mobile since I don't like scrolling horizontally. On my Lumia 710, the mobile version of MSN looks nice. The photos scroll horizontally by itself. It looks more well put together than Google news.
    08-08-2012 04:44 AM
    Well the desktop version isn't metro yet.
    08-08-2012 06:43 AM
    Yeah, the desktop version is cluttered. I also noticed that Yahoo mobile news has a more simple look. Could it be from their new CEO who headed the Google design language?
    08-08-2012 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD