I Need Your Help !!!!

TooiNawfyOffical

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I need your help to bring more apps and games to windows phone. What you have to do is email developers to bring there app to windows phone and compliment on how good there app is. I talk to temple run developer and they said they'll see what they can do and there's another app coming from android to windows phone and its not even on iPhone and there planning on to work on it in September. And I just talk to Twitter developers to tell them what they should add to there app and there will be an update...... If you help me the windows phone the an have the popular app. And im talking to rovio to updating there angry birds to up to date. PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

Last edited:

Jf.Vigor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
This guy has a good campaign. Talk directly to the developers (Microsoft should have a team doing this >_> ), it works!

TooiNawfyOffical

May 24, 2012
Visit site
This guy has a good campaign. Talk directly to the developers (Microsoft should have a team doing this >_> ), it works!

Lol thanks but if us users and if more people doing it, then more stuff comes to windows phone and more Microsoft will see us trying and they'll will help and get big time developers .

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I need your help to bring more apps and games to windows phone. What you have to do is email developers to bring there app to windows phone and compliment on how good there app is. I talk to temple run developer and they said they'll see what they can do and there's another app coming from android to windows phone and its not even on iPhone and there planning on to work on it in September. And I just talk to Twitter developers to tell them what they should add to there app and there will be an update...... If you help me the windows phone the an have the popular app. And im talking to rovio to updating there angry birds to up to date. PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

It's a difficult situation, because it doesn't matter how much you ask developers, they will not bring their apps and games to WP8 if the sales of the OS aren't good enough, but at the same time if there are no apps the sales will not be good either...

How did Android start that? First the apps appeared and then consumers came because of them, or consumers came first and then the apps appeared because of the large user base?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa