Me Tile Notifications for FB not working

nogaranob

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that my Me Tile does not update my FB activities accurately. For example, when I am tagged, mentioned or when someone posts in my FB wall my Me Tile doesn't notify me. But when I do get notifications I can't see the messages I was mentioned in or the photos I was tagged in. Even if the tagged photo was uploaded by myself. It only started yesterday August 11, 2012 (GMT+8 timezone). Twitter notifications in the Me Tile works fine. As well as the the Twitter and FB updates in the People Hub. I've already done a hard reset on my phone but the problem is still there. Can somebody help me?

rubberduckuy

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
yep same here too, deleted and readded FB, rebooted, tried on WiFi and mobile network as it says "it may be a connection issue" when I try to view what notifications I do have come through. Haven't reset but personally I draw the line there as given that twitter works its unlikely its the lumia imo. Last time I saw the updates work correctly was Friday so timing seems to coincide

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I came here to start a thread about this. Looks like I'm not the only one. I'm on AT&T with the Focus. Same problems as you guys: Cannot view FB pictures from the Me tile and not getting updated notifications. Problem started yesterday. Anyone email WPCentral about it? They sometimes make blog posts so the whole community can chime in if they are having these problems and then reach out to Microsoft.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Its a FB issue and it was on going since March but now it is just accumulative. Since last night I cannot see my own profile pictures! - add that to on going issue with only 1 notification for 100 comments on a pic or status etc. mentioned already on other threads too.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Its a FB issue and it was on going since March but now it is just accumulative. Since last night I cannot see my own profile pictures! - add that to on going issue with only 1 notification for 100 comments on a pic or status etc. mentioned already on other threads too.

ive been having those picture issues since yesterday as well. this problem has been going on for a long time now we all need to let microsoft know they need to address this issue

Mitlov

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
My Me tile had been having problems for about a week, so I was using the painfully-slow FB app instead. My Me tile is now working again.

I'm using an HTC 7 Pro on US Cellular, so this doesn't appear to be model-specific or carrier-specific.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers