Emoji icons in Mango..

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the ones that are defaulted on the keyboard work. You have to type them in a special way. I remember there was an article here on wpcentral about them.

I haven't tried most of them though. I normally use a Twitter app. And just barely learned what emoji was when my sister tweeted a picture of a piece of dog crap using the emoji keyboard on her iPhone.

I asked what the **** that was,and she explained emoji and then my cousin joined in talking about it.

I tweeted some emoji icons back, but I couldn't find a way to tweet a picture of the dog crap.

They then made fun of me and said maybe I should quit using Windows Pgone and switch to iPhone.

I replied, "So, you're telling that if I want a piece of crap, then I should get an iPhone?"

Their response.. "touche'..."

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Text only for built in Emot Icons

If you really need to use emot icons outside of Text.

In emails, apps, etc then use the Emoji App that will let you cut and paste all different types of emoti icons into email's, apps, etc.

StrongSister

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I am so frustrated! I love using emoticons, but when I try sending any to friends' iPhones, all they see is a line. I can see the emotis they send me, however. I have tried ALL of the emoti/emoji apps out there, and it's the same thing. Pout. :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12