Aaarrrrgh!

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
These WP8 devices need to come out quickly so them iphone folks can shut the **** up!!! I already shut a few folks down on my FB page and put in a few minor subtle plugs about the new Windows Phones coming out. I have a few people interested simply by saying half of what people need apps for on other phones WP does native. Told them that people are sleeping on it. And some actually took my advice because they know I am all about gadgets.

November isn't coming quick enough.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
It's so true that Wp8 can't come quick enough. For starters, I want my Lumia 920!! And, secondly, I know a handful of people that are hanging on to make the decision.

Here's hoping the carriers/service providers promote Wp8! :)

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
These WP8 devices need to come out quickly so them iphone folks can shut the **** up!!! I already shut a few folks down on my FB page and put in a few minor subtle plugs about the new Windows Phones coming out. I have a few people interested simply by saying half of what people need apps for on other phones WP does native. Told them that people are sleeping on it. And some actually took my advice because they know I am all about gadgets.

November isn't coming quick enough.
I just got the Droid RAZR M yesterday and while I must say that it's the best Android phone I've ever had (and I've had at least 7 of them), I hate the fact that I have to download apps to replace the OS's stock e-mail and messaging apps just to get the functionality that I want. I'm thinking that this just might be a 2 month stop-over with Android while I wait for Verizon to get a WP8 device that I want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel