How can I see my past purchases

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if I posted this on the right area. But anyway...i used to have a HTC Arrive but I just got a Lumia 900.

The problem im having is that I have no clue on how I can reinstall the apps I bought before.

I'm logged in with the same Live ID and still don't see any of my purchased apps.

Do anyone direct me in the right direction?

Thanks

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

doomtuba

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I cheated on my Focus with an Android phone and now I have a Lumia 900 and I'd like to redownload a couple of apps I've purchased in the past.

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if I posted this on the right area. But anyway...i used to have a HTC Arrive but I just got a Lumia 900.

The problem im having is that I have no clue on how I can reinstall the apps I bought before.

I'm logged in with the same Live ID and still don't see any of my purchased apps.

Do anyone direct me in the right direction?

Thanks

There is an app called reinstaller, That was working well.
Unfortunately the market updates have rendered it useless at the moment but the Dev is working on a fix according to a post of his.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Or, just go fetch the apps you already purchased. Assuming you are using the same Live ID, although the app will say Buy, clicking it will take you to a screen acknowledging that you previously purchased the app, and ask if you want want to download again. No additional charges.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs