Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
pabyduta.jpg

Just happy to make this thread... :D

Sent from my DROID RaZr.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
As much as I love WP and as much as I want a Nokia, I doubt the 920 sells anywhere near as well as the Galaxy S3, much less the iphone 5. I hope I'm wrong though.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
If it sells even 1/3 as well as the Galaxy S III that will be a big success for WP and Nokia. It would point to some solid increases in mind share.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I know what you guys are saying..but am just too happy seeing this and wanted to share...(hopefully didn't break any rules)

And I have a strong feeling this time people have realized, its NOT iPhone but Lumia that is a far superior product.

:)

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I know what you guys are saying..but am just too happy seeing this and wanted to share...(hopefully didn't break any rules)

And I have a strong feeling this time people have realized, its NOT iPhone but Lumia that is a far superior product.

I think The Nokia Lumia 920 will sell at least 10 million in one quarter. Which is a big success for Nokia. For the 820 I think 6 million at most especially in China

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

No rules broken bro. Just hoping those numbers turn up how they are voted.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Yet Apple said that pre-orders are "off the charts".

As if it isn't every year?

For all we know, Lumia 920 preorders could be "off the charts" too (whatever that means), but the phone isn't available for preorder yet so we just don't know. I think we should wait until both devices have been on sale for awhile instead of jumping to conclusions.

Why should I put up with bull**** marketing like what Nokia puts out slamming the iPhone? That will just make them the laughingstock of the world.

I think it sort of did when their ad backfired on them. At least they apologized, fixed the problem quickly and offered a $100 credit.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry. Self-selecting polls are silly.

Remember when the Palm Pre Plus won LaptopMag.com's faceoff with iPhone and Android handsets? It did -- decisively. Didn't mean anything.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like to announce that the AwesomeFone XXL, my new smartphone, has sold out of pre-orders.

Consumer demand is so strong that I'm not taking another order -- EVER.

Fear my impending smartphone domination! There are no more preorders in the warehouse! :D

addman

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll eat a dirty sock if the new Lumias doesn't sell better than their predecessors, no chance against Apple nor Samsung. Give it another couple of generations of Nokia WP8 handsets and we can return to this discussion with bolder statements.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6