Happy htc day!!!

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks. I'm up bright and early and I've been waiting for this day for a while. HTC will finally show what they are bringing to the table with the WP8. I hope their showing is not a fail like Samsung and I hope maybe it could be something like the Nokia showing, except with more details on pricing and availability on what carriers and if there are video/photo samples....please let them be legit ;).

I'm already dead set on buying what ever flagship phone HTC or Nokia has. I'm hoping HTC will follow through and give us a buffed or altered One X experience. I don't care about quad cores either. Just dual core goodness with good photography and video with a few little perks and what not.

I just hope they really pull all the stops out on this one. They've been showing the Accord, with if I recall, it's more of a mid range phone. What about their top dog? We'll see.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I think they said it would be around 10. Or at least doors open at 10 and the event starts at 11. No live stream though as far as I know.

Oh and sorry for the HTC disrespect in the title. I didn't CAPITALIZE HTC. lol.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
you're up a day early, its tomorrow right?

needless to say, we are all excited about the fresh new hardware, the beefed up specs, and windows 8!

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I swore it was today wasn't it? If it is tomorrow...oh well. Get the party started early. But of course there isn't much of a party since most people are all in on Nokia.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I was a bit discouraged by Jay's post yesterday where he said:

"My concern is that there does not appear to be a top end, no compromise device from HTC this generation, something which the competition has produced."

Jay has seen the new HTC phone(s). Maybe they'll be cool but not flagship-level. We'll see.

TrophyNostalgia

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
HTC Day!

I'm really excited to see what HTC will bring forth! While I find the Nokia extremely attractive for design and feature/app support I must say I have always been a fan of HTC's hardware in general such as the notification light. (Never been a big fan of Samsung).

Hope they pull out the stops and convince me to choose them. Regardless here's to strong competition to strengthen the Windows Phone ecosystem no matter which I end up choosing!

Happy HTC Day guys! :cool:

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't think anyone will have a streaming video of the event.

Engadget has Tim Stevens and Terrence O'Brien doing the live blog again so avoid them if you don't want to read childish comments by them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05