What is you next WP8 device?

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the fence between the 920 and ATIV. I'm leaning toward ATIV, but I'll decide in store (and if only one is on my carrier, that will make the decision for me).

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Looks wise, 8S>8X>920
Specs, 920>8X>8S
This. This. A hundred times this! I really, really love the 8S design. Too bad it's low-end.

I'm kind of stuck between the 920 and the 8X. The 920 has such awesome features, and while I want something bigger than my iPhone 4, I don't know if I want a gigantic phone. I'm really digging the 8X in blue, I'd rather have the soft touch than a glossy finish, and IMO the size is better- but the camera (what I use most on my phone) is lacking. I couldn't possibly care less about beats audio, so that is not a plus. And I'm pretty sure I could live without Nokia's apps. Hope they come out around the same time so I can play with both before hand.
I feel the same way, although I've been thinking about waiting until early next year. Money will be tight for the holidays but around February I should be good. Hey, maybe MWC 2013 will reveal some even nicer phones!

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
The Lumia 920 camera and screen is the deal breaker of the century for me. Let alone the exclusives. . .

For me its the memory 32GB!!
BTW what's so cool about the screen? I know its clear black technology and all..but anything more...?

Sent from my XT910 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Sure, Professor X.....

Get the ATIV.

I know you loves you some Sammy.....

:-D

Ahahhahahah...yes...I LOVE SAMMY!!!
Cheap plastic..copy-paste designs for every phone...and of course the billion dollar lawsuit behind it..ITS THE BEST OEM out there...hehehehe

I like Professor X...BTW.

Sent from my XT910 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs